Plex Media Sever is an app that is supported on Android, iOS, PC, MacOS, Roku, Chromecast and more platforms. Plex TV provides you with an undeniably perfect streaming experience.
With Plex Media Server, you can organize the collection of your photos, music, videos and stream it across multiple devices. Through Plex TV app, you can get rid of all the media files which are scattered all across your device. You can now create a library that you will be able to show to everyone.
Your device might be a chaos of different media files; you can organize and flaunt them with Plex Media Server. From random files to beautiful collections, Plex gives a perfect touch to your photos, videos and music.
Features of Plex
Here are the highlights of the Plex Media Server:
- Available for almost all the device.
- Allows you to categorize your media files into a different collection
- Get instant Plex news in a crisp form.
- Get an experience that you can never forget through Plex VR.
- The connection is securely encrypted. Your data is intact with Plex.
- Totally free to use and comes with upgrading to Premium option.
Download Plex for Android
If you have an Android device, then you should consider downloading Plex APK from our site. The file is safe for you and the installation process is easy to understand.If you want to download Plex APK, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration.
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Download Plex for Android.
- Open the downloaded files and tap on ‘Install.’
After few seconds, the app will be automatically installed on your device. You need to add media files now to enjoy streaming on your device. You require minimum Android 4.0 to run this app.
Download Plex for iOS
Plex Media Server for iOS can be downloaded by following the simple steps given below:
- Download Plex for iOS (Supports on iPhone and iPad)
- Scroll down on your screen and then tap on the icon displaying iOS device.
- The downloading and installing procedure will now start on your iOS device.
- After the installation procedure is completed, add media files in Plex.
Congrats! You have now successfully installed the Plex app on your iOS device.
Required minimum iOS 8.0 to run.
Download Plex for Windows
You can download Plex in your Windows like any other server. Please note that one needs to have Windows 7 or above to run Plex Media Server on Windows PC. If you have Windows 7 or its above version, follow the steps given below to download the app on your Windows PC.
- Download Plex for Windows (Supports on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10)
- After downloading the file, locate it on your Windows PC and open it.
- Now run the setup and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation procedure.
When installed, the app icon will appear on the desktop if you have chosen the visibility of the app on the desktop.
Download Plex for Mac
Plex Media Server for Mac will only work for Mac OS X 10.9 Maverick or newer version. Follow the steps given below to download Plex for Mac.
- Download Plex for Mac.
- Open the zip file and run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions which will act as an installation guide.
- Install Plex on Mac.
- Add your media files
- You can now enjoy streaming on your Mac device!