Plex Media Sever is an app that is supported on Android, iOS, PC, MacOS, Roku, Chromecast and more platforms. Plex TV provides you with an undeniably perfect streaming experience.
With Plex Media Server, you can organize the collection of your photos, music, videos and stream it across multiple devices. Through Plex TV app, you can get rid of all the media files which are scattered all across your device. You can now create a library that you will be able to show to everyone.
Your device might be a chaos of different media files; you can organize and flaunt them with Plex Media Player. From random files to beautiful collections, Plex gives a perfect touch to your photos, videos and music.
Features of Plex
- Available for almost all the device.
- Allows you to categorize your media files into a different collection
- Get instant Plex news in a crisp form.
- Get an experience that you can never forget through Plex VR.
- The connection is securely encrypted. Your data is intact with Plex.
- Totally free to use and comes with upgrading to Premium option.
Download Plex for Android
|App Size||31.82 MB|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+|
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration.
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Download Plex for Android.
- Open the downloaded files and tap on ‘Install.’
- Once installation is completed click ‘Open’.
Download Plex for iOS
Here’s how to install Plex on your iOS device:
- Download Plex for iOS (Supports on iPhone and iPad)
- Scroll down on your screen and then tap on the icon displaying iOS device.
- The downloading and installing procedure will now start on your iOS device.
- After the installation procedure is completed, add media files in Plex.
Required minimum iOS 8.0 to run.
Download Plex for Windows
Follow the steps given below to download the app on your Windows PC.
- Download Plex for Windows (Supports on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10)
- Navigate to Downloads folder.
- Right Click on Plex.exe and run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation procedure.
- The software will be ready to use on Desktop.
Download Plex for Mac
Follow the steps given below to download Plex for Mac.
- Download Plex for Mac.
- Open the zip file and run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions which will act as an installation guide.
- Install Plex on Mac.
- Add your media files
- You can now enjoy streaming on your Mac device!
Requires macOS 10.9 Maverick or newer version.