Plex is a streaming app that your iOS device needs to organise and stream the media files. Apart from this, the app has started featuring customised news in their app.
It is one app that performs many tasks. The app is available for all the devices, and today, in this article we will tell you how you can download Plex for iOS.
Features of Plex App
Before downloading an app, it is important to know its features. So, here are the highlights of the features of Plex for iOS.
- Organizes your media collection.
- Allows you to play Live TV.
- Have features like remote access, security, casting and sharing.
- Publishes Plex news.
- Free functionality
- Video chapters
- Rich media browsing
- Supports mobile synch
These are the free features which are available on Plex. You can go for the premium version of the app to access more such features. You now know what you should be expecting from this app. Proceed to the next section if you still want to download this app on your device.
How to download and install Plex for iOS?
Plex can be installed on the iOS device like any other app. Here’ how you can download and install the Plex app on your iPhone.
- Download Plex for iOS.
- Open the download file and select the iPhone icon.
- Tap on ‘Install’
- You will be now asked to enter your password. Enter your password to proceed. You can also activate the Touch ID instead of entering a password.
The app will be now installed on your iOS. Use Plex on your iOS device today by following the guidelines given above. Let us know in the comment section below if you have liked the app or not.