If you want to organise your photo, music and video into a beautiful collection, you should consider using Plex. The app is available for free, and it allows you to enjoy your media files smoothly. It actually makes your media file look rich!
With this software, you can also sync your media files with different devices. The app is available for both free and premium version. Even the free version of the app offers you with a lot of functionality.
Here are the features of Plex Media Server:
- Organizes media chaos
- Provides customised news
- Allows you to watch live TV
- You can share your media files with friends and family
- Mobile synch is supported that allows you to watch movies offline
- Supports parental control
- High-level security
- Supports remote control
- No storage limitation
- Supports a variety of plugin
- You can save online videos to watch it later
The premium version of Plex includes features like automatic photo-tagging, mobile sync, cloud sync, mood music, Plex music, camera upload and many such premium features. You can choose whether you want to go for the free or the premium version of Plex.
How to download and install Plex for Mac?
You might have installed software on Mac. Plex can also installed in the similar manner. Follow the steps given below and you are good to go.
- Download Plex for Mac.
- Open the downloaded file, which is actually a set-up.
- Follow the online instructions.
- Sign-up in the Plex account.
- Click ‘Done’ to complete the installation process.
The final step will complete the installation of Plex on your Mac device. Launch the app and use and let us know if you like the app.